The dental clinic at Kambu Health, Ipswich strives to provide high-quality dental treatments and services to you, in a safe and culturally appropriate environment.
Tooth be told, we would love to see you!
You’re welcome to access our Kambu Health dental service if you:
- identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, or
- if you are a direct family member of an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person.
- You are a regular client at one of our primary health care clinics.
We have a permanent three chair clinic open each weekday, ensuring that your dental needs are met.
It is recommended that you visit the dentist at least every six to 12 months for check-ups and preventative treatment.
Fun Fact: Your mouth is the access point into your body and is an essential part of your general health and well-being. Good oral health helps protect your body by reducing the risk of some infections and diseases. There is a direct correlation between our oral health and major chronic diseases, including diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Our Dentists and Oral Health Therapist services provided:
- emergency treatment for toothache, trauma, and wisdom teeth.
- routine dental check-ups and screening.
- root canal treatment.
- wisdom teeth extractions.
- dentures and crowns (referral).
- mouthguards and splints (referral).
- specialist referrals.
- scaling and cleaning with oral health promotion.
- regular recalls and follow up.
In cases where we cannot provide the necessary treatment, referrals are made to appropriate specialist/specialist services.
- There are no fees for general dental care provided the eligibility criteria is met.
- Treatment is provided to most children via the Child Dental Benefits Scheme.
- Aged pensioners and concession cardholders may be eligible for free acrylic dentures (referral to Woolloongabba Dental Clinic).
- Fees do apply for laboratory work, e.g., mouthguards, denture, and crown work (referral to Woolloongabba Dental Clinic)
No referral is needed for Kambu Health clients so, to make an appointment contact our Ipswich clinic.
Dental Clinic, Ipswich
|Monday||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 4:00pm|